“Prayer is the match that lights the fuse to release the explosive power of the Holy Spirit in the affairs of men.”
Invite Jesus into your Neighborhood
- I – Imitate Christ – “What would Jesus do?”He will give you creative ways to serve people you are praying for in order to display His love in a practical way.
- N – Name individuals and their needs specifically in prayer.God wants us to be specific. Use the “bless’ method. He gives specific answers to specific prayer.
- V – Voice your praise, concern and the Word of God over your neighborhood.Proclaiming praise over your neighborhood closes the door to darkness and opens wide the door to the Holy Spirit.
- I – Initiate friendship and identify with your neighbors.See with God’s eyes that people are lonely, lost and like sheep without a shepherd. Identify with the sorrows and wrongs in your neighborhood and city.
- T – Tell others the good news.Look for open doors and share when God gives you the opportunity. Present the gospel in a sensitive way and in total dependence on Him.
- E – Expect God to move in miraculous power.
“Prayer evangelism is highly specialized prayer for a miracle to come into the life of someone who doesn’t believe Jesus is God so that miracle will cause the person to believe Jesus is God and so come to the Father.” Ed Silvoso
By Debbie Przybylski
Intercessors Arise International